10 Keys for Personal Success
Hi. This is Steve Mugar of American Mortgage. Life has many keys to success and success is defined by you and only you since it affects YOU. Below are some of the ideas and traits you can apply to your personal life.
- Definition of Purpose – If you don’t know where you want to go, you can’t possibly get there. Knowing what you want in life is the starting point of all achievement. Define what makes up a successful life to you, and use that information to create a list of 5-10 goals you must reach to achieve the life you aspire to.
- Positive Mental Attitude – Enthusiasm is faith in action. A positive attitude comes from within radiating outward, and like attracts like. Aim to stay positive, no matter what the circumstances.
- Focus – The power of thought is the most beneficial power available to man. Controlled attention leads to mastery of your objective. Keep your thoughts focused on what you want, not what you don’t.
- Personal Initiative and Accountability – Initiative gives you the power to begin your journey to success. Accountability is holding yourself responsible for your actions, responsibilities and goals. While initiative gets you started, accountability keeps you striving until you have achieved your goals.
- Self Discipline and persistence – Discipline is doing what you know you need to do, even if you don’t feel like doing it. persistence is doing what you need to do no matter what obstacles you face. Both require the balancing of emotions with the reasoning of your thoughts. (Remember success does not happen overnight, think long term)
- Good Habits – Developing positive personal habits leads to peace of mind, no matter what your station in life. You are where you are today because of your established habits, thoughts and actions. Your future depends on the good habits you start today.
- Creative Vision – It gives you the ability to fearlessly use your imagination to create the future of your dreams. It is boundless. You must be able to see it before you can achieve it.
- Teamwork – It is harmonious cooperation with others, and with it success is inevitable. Cooperation is a priceless asset you can acquire in proportion to your giving.
- Adversity and Defeat – A person’s success is usually in exact proportion to the defeat that the person has faced and conquered. Many failures represent only a temporary defeat, and in the end help us to grow and learn.
- Faith – Faith is the belief and trust in what there is no proof of, as of yet. It is remaining steadfast on your course, even when faced with uncertainty. It is what you do and what you think about that determine what you are and what you will become.
Follow these guidelines and incorporate these elements in to your daily life. Start building your future today!
American Mortgage Loan Services, LLC in Florida